Bond University is pleased to invite to Japanese applicants for 30th Anniversary Scholarship – Japan. This scholarship is readily available to Japanese learners commencing both a bachelor or masters degree at Bond University in 2019 or 2020.
The programme is presenting a variety of component-payment scholarships to significant attaining students from Japan, to commemorate the historic milestone in Japanese-Australian friendship.
Bond College aims to enable detect long term leaders and know their entire possible by furnishing entry to an fantastic instructional practical experience. It is Australia’s first non-public, not-for-income university, offering a personalised academic natural environment that permits graduates to exceed the outer boundaries of their prospective.
- Application Deadline: 24 May 2019
- Study course Level: Scholarships are offered for the bachelor or masters diploma courses
- Scholarship Award: 50% tuition price remission
- Amount of Awards: A selection of component-charge scholarships
- Nationality: Worldwide
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Qualified International locations: Japan
- Suitable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate courses are eligible for this scholarship
- Eligibility Conditions: To be deemed, applicants should:
- Come to be a citizen of Japan and at present are living in Japan.
- Those people researching English as component of the packaged give at the Bond College School are nonetheless eligible to implement.
- Pupils have gained a proposal from Bond College in 2019 or 2020 for both a graduate or masters diploma, both to start off a package deal of packages which includes a bachelor or masters degree.
- Learners with packaged gives ought to start their diploma in the deal or just before the September 2020 semester.
Software Course of action:
Pupils have to full the Bond University On the internet Software Form to get their application give prior to implementing for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- The 30th Anniversary Scholarship – Japan Application Form can be downloaded at bond.edu.au/scholarship/japan and ought to be concluded in comprehensive and returned to [email protected] by the application closing day.
- Bond will decide on the productive applicants on a aggressive, benefit-primarily based approach.
- Applying online to review at Bond College is free of charge and simple. There’s no application fee – no obligation to acknowledge a area if it is made available – it simply offers you yet another selection when it comes to generating a determination about your long term.
- For postgraduate study, the entry needs are exclusive to each person program. Research for your program of fascination to obtain out the particular entry demands.
System Positive aspects
- Recipients of the 30th Anniversary – Japan Scholarship are awarded a 50% tuition remission for the period of their chosen system.
- For learners endeavor a package of systems (e.g. English for Academic Purposes followed by a Masters degree), the scholarship will utilize to the diploma part of the offer only.
- For this scholarship, awards are non-transferable and are unable to be redeemed for dollars