Underneath the settlement concerning the group of the 4 French ENS and the China Scholarship Council (CSC), ENS Rennes is awarding ENS – China Scholarship Council (CSC) doctoral scholarship programme to recruit superior-degree-students that wish to have out a PhD inside one particular of its related study laboratories.
The Ecole Normale Supérieure in Rennes is a community scientific, cultural and specialist establishment whose mission is to train the senior scientific staff of the community company. It is centered on instruction in investigate by exploration through aggregation and doctorate. It prepares primarily for occupations in higher education and learning, study and innovation.
Candidates will have to satisfy all admission and collection necessities set forth by ENS Rennes they will have to confirm to have a pretty superior amount in English and for specific domains in Human Sciences a very superior level in French (B2 or C1 level).
- Applications Deadline: February 20, 2019
- Course Amount: Scholarship is offered to pursue PhD programs.
- Research Subject matter: Phone for proposals for thesis topics – all fields in correlation with departments educating and study at the Ecole Normale Supérieure in Rennes.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is awarded for a time period of time of up to 4 a long time maximum for the amount of 1200 €/month. Jointly supervised PhD initiatives are provided precedence. In this situation the scholarship is awarded only for the time spent in France.
- Nationality: These scholarships are readily available for Chinese citizens.
- Variety of Scholarships: The Écoles Normales Supérieures (ENS) Team has signed a cooperation agreement with the China Scholarship Council – CSC, giving funding for 30 PhD pupils for the entire ENS group (Paris, Paris-Saclay, Lyon, Rennes), on the foundation of a selection by the ENS and by the CSC.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Suitable International locations: These scholarships are offered for Chinese citizens.
Entrance Necessities: Applicants will have to fulfill the adhering to requirements:
- The scholarship is awarded for a time period of time of up to 4 a long time greatest for the total of 1200 €/month. Jointly supervised PhD initiatives are given priority. In this case the scholarship is awarded only for the time invested in France.
- Candidates should be of Chinese nationality and be living in China at the time of application.
- Profitable candidates dedicate to returning to China upon completion of the PhD after the viva voce defense or right after a postdoctoral time period abroad (with authorization from the CSC).
- Candidates ought to satisfy all admission and variety requirements put forth by ENS Rennes they ought to establish to have a pretty good level in English and for particular domains in Human Sciences a quite fantastic stage in French (B2 or C1 stage).
- PhD students will be hosted within just 1 of the ENS Rennes associate laboratories: http://www.ens-rennes.fr/laboratoires-partenaires
English Language Necessities: Candidates need to satisfy all admission and selection specifications put forth by ENS Rennes they have to demonstrate to have a quite very good stage in English and for sure domains in Human Sciences a incredibly very good amount in French (B2 or C1 degree).
How to Utilize: Application documents and files to be submitted:
- Detailed CV (in English OR in French), indicating existing amount in English and in French,
- Application letter in English or in French,
- A copy of candidate’s passport,
- The PhD supervisor’s biography – signed,
- A description of the thesis task signed by the PhD supervisor,
- An acceptance letter signed by the PhD supervisor which features a short overview of the thesis proposal and its implementation context. This letter should also be signed by the head of the host laboratory and the doctoral
- Provisional admission letter signed by ENS Rennes.