Hurray! A golden chance for all students who want to complete their research in Japan. The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Basis is presenting the KMMF system in Japan.
- Software Approach
- Clarity of Data
Kyushu University was recognized in 1903 as a Japanese national university in Japan. It is a 4th oldest college in Japan which acquired its royal charter in 1911.
Why at Kyushu College? KU has a great popularity for its training amenities and academic excellence. It will give the ideal knowledge and skills which will be helpful for a pupil to construct a shiny long term.
Application Deadline: June – Early July.
- Eligible International locations: Applicants from nations Asia (incorporates West Asia, central Asia, Mongolia as a north end and Indonesia as the south conclude), Africa (involves nations in the African continent and encompassing islands), and Latin The united states (contains nations around the world south of Mexico and also such as Caribbean countries) are suitable.
- Suitable System or Subjects: They can utilize for a master’s diploma in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Standards: A prospect who is in require of fiscal support to analyze in Japan and do not get a scholarship from other organizations. The level equal of JLPT N3 or above is preferable for the grant.
How to Utilize
- In order to consider this award, the individuals want to consider admission in a master’s degree program at Kyushu College in Japan. Soon after that, make sure you make contact with the College about the Information for applying for the grant.
- You might will need to post a pledge to KMMF at the start out of the fund plan.
Added benefits: The educational award will present 120,000 yen for each month for living allowance.