Queen’s University Belfast is happy to announce Mary McNeill Scholarship in Irish Research. This scholarship is available for well–qualified learners enrolling in the one–year MA in Irish Reports at the Queen’s University of Belfast in September 2019.
Two scholarships to the worth of £3,000 each individual are out there. This scholarship is open only to residents of the United states of america or Canada, enrolling as overseas learners on this MA course, and will take the form of a rate bursary covering section of their university student costs.
QUB is one of the most Worldwide College student-friendly universities in Europe. Their mission is to equip leaders to renovate local and world wide business enterprise and culture as a result of education and learning and investigate.
- Purposes Deadline: Could 3, 2019
- Class Level: These scholarships are out there for pursuing a master degree plan.
- Study Matter: These scholarships will be awarded in the field of Irish Studies.
- Scholarship Award: The candidates have an option to earn £3,000.
- Nationality: US and Canadian applicants are eligible to apply.
- Quantity of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the British isles
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants should be subsequent all the given criteria:
- Qualified Nations: Scholarships are readily available to students from US and Canadian.
- Entrance Specifications: The McNeill Fellowship is obtainable only to candidates for the MA in Irish Experiments at Queen’s University Belfast who are citizens of the United states or Canada.
How to Utilize: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to download the application kind and submit to [email protected] (also attaching your academic transcripts if available).