The University of Strathclyde is delighted to announce the MSc Applied Gender Experiments Group Bursary in the British isles. This bursary is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree system in background, politics, social function and social plan, journalism.
The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences is providing a £700 deduction for candidates for the Used Gender Experiments diploma method, which is performing on one particular of their neighborhood partner businesses.
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a multi-award-winning college in the British isles. The university offers 248 undergraduate, 213 postgraduate taught and 34 postgraduate analysis programs.
- Deadline: August 30, 2019
- System Amount: The scholarship is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree plan
- Award: £700 rate reduction
- Amount of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: British isles, EU, EEA, British isles and Islands, RUK, Global applicants are qualified to use
- Scholarship can be taken in: the United kingdom
- Eligible nations around the world: Uk, EU, EEA, British isles and Islands, RUK, Intercontinental applicants are suitable to implement
- Qualified System or Topics: The scholarship will be awarded in the subject of Background, Politics, Social perform and social coverage, Journalism
- Eligibility Conditions: To be qualified for this award applicants will have to:
- Be operating in a compensated or voluntary function at a person of our community husband or wife organizations at the time of their software
- Be obtainable to commence their educational research in the Uk by the start of the academic yr in September 2019
- Keep an unconditional educational present to the MSc in Utilized Gender Reports or MSc Used Gender Experiments (Research Techniques)
- Applicants to the section-time MSc will get a £350 fee price cut in each individual yr of study (utmost 2 decades)
How to Use:
To utilize for this award, call [email protected]
Application Positive aspects:
The college will give a £700 cost reduction for applicants to the MSc Utilized Gender Scientific tests diploma programme.