The Shanghai College of Finance and Economics, Global Cultural Exchange Faculty invites programs for the Shanghai Authorities Scholarship. The scholarship is open up to the bachelors, masters and Ph.D. students of a nation other than the People’s Republic of China.
The scholarship addresses a tuition waiver, cost-free on-campus accommodation, month-to-month residing allowance (grasp 3000 RMB/month, Ph.D. 3500 RMB/month) and thorough coverage for postgraduate packages and a tuition waiver, in depth coverage for the undergraduate program.
The Shanghai University of Finance and Economics was a single of the really initially universities in China to make article-doctoral research facilities in the fields of economics and administration, and it was also 1 of the major universities to initial give MBA and EMBA applications.
- Applications Deadline: March 30, 2019.
- System Degree: The scholarship is open to pursuing Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. software.
- Review Topic: The scholarship will be awarded in the issue available by the college.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will go over:
- Type A (for postgraduate programs): A tuition waiver, free of charge on-campus accommodation, every month dwelling allowance (learn 3000 RMB/month, D. 3500 RMB/month) and detailed insurance policies.
- Type B (for undergraduate packages): A tuition waiver, complete insurance policies.
- Nationality: Citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China can utilize.
- Amount of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be qualified, the applicants must be following all the provided criteria:
- Qualified Nations around the world: Scholarships are offered to pupils from a state other than the People’s Republic of China.
- Entrance Needs: To eligible, the candidates have to be adhering to all the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates ought to be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in fantastic health and fitness.
- Education Qualifications & Age
- Bachelor’s program candidates really should be at the very least 18 several years old with a done superior university diploma by 1st September 2019.
- Master’s program applicants should be underneath the age of 35 with a completed a bachelor’s diploma by 1st September 2019.
- Ph.D. degree applicants need to be beneath the age of 40 with a concluded a master’s degree by 1st September 2019.
- Language proficiency: new HSK5 degree (scored at least 180)
The applicants need to submit these Supporting documents
- A person unique duplicate of Application Variety for Shanghai Government Scholarship
- Just one initial copy of the Application Form for Degree Program
- 1 duplicate of bachelor or grasp diploma and degree certificate (for Style A) / senior high school diploma (for Form B) certified and translated (if paperwork are nor in English or Chinese) by an authorized particular person.
- One duplicate of closing educational transcript accredited and translated (if paperwork are nor in English or Chinese) by an authorized man or woman.
- One particular copy of HSK certificate and transcript
- Just one personalized assertion in English or Chinese
- Just one letter of reference (for Type B, composed by a higher university instructor)/ two letters of reference (for Style A, penned by professors or associate professors) in English or Chinese.
- 1 duplicate of remittance take note for the application fee (415 RMB/person for undergraduate programs 830 RMB/person for postgraduate plans)
- Only bank transfer is recognized and the software payment is not refundable.
- One duplicate of identification of passport (valid past 30th September 2019)
- An applicant who has emigrated from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan to yet another country should also post one particular copy of the certificate of naturalization, canceling the formal household registration in China, continuous residence in the present-day nation for at minimum two a long time in the past 4 many years. All the documents must be certified and translated (if documents are nor in English or Chinese) by an authorized man or woman.
- Other folks (optional): certificates recognizing awards, merits.
How to Apply:
- Phase 1 – Submit the scholarship application on http://examine.shmec.gov.cn, print out the scholarship software form and indication on it.
- Phase 2 -Submit the method application on http://ao.sufe.edu.cn, print out the diploma plan application kind and indicator on it.
- Action 3 – Present the supporting documents to the Admission Workplace at ICES SUFE.
- Mail or hand indirectly to the Admission Office environment by the software deadline (mailing day thought of as submission date).
- An applicant himself or asking an individual else to fall by and submitting the documents at the Admission Business office must appear concerning 8 am to 5 pm on workdays.
Observe: Software should be created on the web. Only the documents in hardcopy are acknowledged.