The Asian Institute of Technology is giving Loom Nam Khong Pijai (GMS Scholarships). The scholarship is open up for the learners of citizens of Thailand, Myanmar, Lao PDR, Cambodia, Vietnam and China.
Each Scholarship award handles tuition and registration service fees, lodging, and a bursary for living expenditures in AIT’s household campus, for the whole period of time of the 22-month Learn Diploma system.
The Asian Institute of Technological know-how encourages technological alter and sustainable improvement in the Asian-Pacific area by way of greater education, exploration and outreach. Proven in Bangkok in 1959, AIT has turn into a leading regional postgraduate establishment and is actively working with the public.
• Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are out there to research Master Diploma application.
• Analyze Matter: Scholarship is readily available Infrastructure Enhancement, Electricity Technological know-how, Oil, Gasoline and Natural Methods Improvement, and, Environmental Engineering and Administration.
• Scholarship Award Each individual Scholarship award covers tuition and registration service fees, accommodation, and a bursary for dwelling charges in AIT’s residential campus,
• Nationality: The Scholarship is accessible to Worldwide students.
• a number of scholarship: Selection not given.
• Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Qualified Countries: The Scholarship is available to Global learners
• Entrance Need: Candidates ought to meet up with the subsequent standards:
• Citizens of Thailand, Myanmar, Lao PDR, Cambodia, Vietnam and China (Yunnan and Guangxi Provinces)
• Graduated in linked fields from an accredited institution
• Have a good training history in a 4-calendar year undergraduate degree plan
• Have a higher proficiency in English as necessary by AIT
• Applicants in Thailand can also take the ACT English Exam administered by the AIT Language Heart
• From universities with QS Ranking in 1000 or better with GPA 3. and earlier mentioned (or equivalent) or from other universities with GPA 3.5 and higher than (or equivalent).
• How to Implement: Observe: Nominated applicants with a determination from the nominees will be considered more favourably.
• Nominations from Section Heads or the School Advisors of the possible candidates are invited by filling up the Nomination Kind and send by e-mail.