The West African Centre for H2o, Irrigation and Sustainable Agriculture (WACWISA) at the University for Progress Reports, Ghana is accepting applications for Masters and PhD Positionsin Irrigation and Drainage Engineering.
The objective of this application is to help African college students to pursue Masters (MSc/MPhil) and Medical doctor of Philosophy (PhD) review system. It is presented by the Govt of Ghana and the Environment Bank.
- Application System
- Clarity of Data
Great prospect for college students
The World Lender supplies financial loans to countries of the earth for cash projects. It organizes Progress Marketplace Awards and a competitive grant system. The Governing administration of Ghana followed by alternating military and civilian governments. It is elected by universal suffrage.
Why at the College for Progress Reports? The college offers unique job paths for graduates with a degree in Growth Scientific studies. It features teaching connected to profession orientation and position software competencies.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2019
- Qualified Countries: Citizens from African nations
- Satisfactory Program or Topics: Masters and PhD in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering.
- Admissible Standards: Applicants will have to have to utilize for the Masters/Health practitioner of Philosophy software in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering at the University for Advancement Studies. Candidates have to have a Bachelor’s degree (honors) or equal with at the very least a Second-Course Upper Division in Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Drinking water Resources Engineering, Soil and H2o Conservation and Management, Horticulture, Agronomy, Hydrology and Watershed Management and Engineering, Agricultural Technological innovation, Soil Science or related fields.
- They should have a bare minimum qualification: Investigation-based Masters degree or equivalent in a connected area. They want to have functional industry education/expertise in irrigation and drainage linked activities for the Health care provider of Philosophy (PhD). Woman candidates in the West-Africa sub-location are notably inspired to utilize. Aspirants need to be a lot less than 35 decades for the Master’s method and significantly less than 40 several years for PhD and be nationals of and resident in Africa.
How to Apply
- How to implement: For applying, seekers are necessary to post apps for admission into the suitable program at the University for Development Reports. After remaining registered, the claimant can post whole enhance of documentation to [email protected] and duplicate [email protected] with a matter line “WACWISA Masters and PhD scholarships”.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants will be requested to submit an formal/accredited tutorial transcript from the preceding University of study and a certified copy of educational certificates, a a few (3) page and PhD five (5) page highest investigate proposal, a two (2) webpage statement of enthusiasm, two academic letters of reference and one particular specialist letter of reference, curriculum vitae and a copy of Id Card (ID) or Bio-information site of Nationwide Passport.
- Admission Needs: For admitted to the master’s method, you ought to have a bachelor’s degree (honors) or equal with at least a next-class upper division and research-based master’s degree or equivalent in the associated industry for PhD.
- Language Requirement: Nonetheless, the plan will give ten weeks certificate language competency instruction to picked candidates prior. Nonetheless, francophone candidates have to have to present proof of competence in English.
The studentship will offer the tuition, analysis, and mastering charges, month-to-month stipend, analysis expenditures, international placement/mobility fees and go over the official university fees for master’s learners and PhD pupils. This will include tuition, registration, assessment, matriculation, student identity card, and library.